Money Saving Ideas
Low Fat, Low Calories, Low Sodium Recipe Conversion Tips
A.G. Ferrari Foods
Sharper Image Kitchen and Houseware Products
Dell Home Computer
Spring at Illuminations
Stacks and Stacks
a cup of coffee and let's talk cooking.
I am a grandmother. I don't have a lot to leave my seven granddaughters
and one grandson, but I was fortunate to have had both a grandmother and mother
that were excellent cooks. When I came home from school, my mother was there.
She became involved when I joined 4-H and wanted to learn baking, canning and
cooking. Therefore, I am going to share my legacy to my grandchildren with all
of you out there on the Internet that are interested.
- Cooking 101 addresses the beginner, explaining how to set
up a starter kitchen.
- The Cookbook is mine and all the recipes are tried and tested.
- Herbs and Spices explain what they are, how to use them and
how to buy them.
- Garnishing gives lots of easy ideas on how to make cute and
fancy garnishes and the tools that you will need to accomplish this.
- Table Settings will demonstrate the formal and informal table
- Cutlery addresses the various knives you need and how to
- Time and Money Saving Ideas will really give you some good
ideas on everything from how to buy meat and groceries to how to remove spots
We constantly update this website,
so check back regularly for new stuff! If you have any questions, please feel
free to e-mail us. mailto:email@example.com